View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 12:17   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ADHD - Possibly one of the funniest disorders in history.

Everyone let's buy the little fat **** a bag of Wotsits and watch in awe as he gets ever more angry at the keyboard becoming covered in orange dust all the while giggling in the knowledge that his fat little fat hands keep obtaining more as he crams his podgy little fingers into the plastic bag.

Then I want him to lick the keyboard. I want him to lick it the **** clean. I want him to LICK THE ****ING KEYBOARD. LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT YOU SON OF A BITCH! LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT YOU FAT **** LICK. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGHHGHHHGHHG. LICK THE DAMNED KEYBOARD. EAT MORE CHEETOS. LICK. EAT! LICK!! EAAAAAAT! THEN BURY YOUR FACE IN THE EMPTY, GREASY PACKET YOU LITTLE SACK OF FILTH. DO ITTTTTT