View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2011, 00:55   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who would you like to see return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
I wasn't trying to aim the thread at ND/Imperia specifically.

I wasn't necessarily looking for the obvious strong ally competing for number one but examples of allies that could have have made the game more fun by either the way they played or how they influenced the political field (didn't have to fulfill all those suggestions)
For any round to be genuinely interesting you need two strong motivated allies, at least one of which has to be aiming for #1. Right now we have alliances who want to avoid fighting because it's hard work. And I mean that's literally all we have, no exceptions. You'd need at least two alliances to make next round genuinely worthwhile. Any one addition would only put a new, equally uninteresting twist on the round. That said an uninteresting round would be a step up from the last two, which could best be described as ****ing woeful.

If I had to pick one alliance to return it'd be angels though. Never a dull moment there!