View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 23:08   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who would you like to see return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
I think it was a case of suprising ourselves, I don't believe any of TGV thought that they would be second and then when it happened nobody responded to it.
I agree with you on the bit about pre-round blocks not being necessarily bad but you're pretty much paraphrasing what imperia and ND said the last two rounds here. Not that your reasoning, or theirs, is wrong. I'm sure all three alliances were genuinely surprised. Perhaps it says something more about the general approach to pa. I mean, to me, it wouldn't be inconceivable that ODDR could find themselves in an extremely strong position where a more experienced alliance would consider going for the win next round. Would they if it involved breaking agreements (not backstabbing, just going by prearranged agreements) and risking their highest position to date? I'm not sure, I doubt it personally but you really can't judge sometimes.

If we're taking about who we'd like to see back there are a lot of alliances who'd improve the current game. Hell it's hard to imagine many who'd make it worse. Even apprime are welcome with their pseudo-exilition wax on/wax off thing these days!