View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2011, 13:05   #1
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Who would you like to see return

Having now had a few boring rounds on the trot, quite often due to poor political decisions, it got me thinking of previous allies (pre and post PaX) and what they would have done to make the game more enjoyable (whether how they acted politcally or their style of playing the game)

So my question is . . . what ally would you like to see return in their previous format (be round specific) and your reasons why. What do you think they would add to the game politically/players of all levels/general PA experience etc.

For me it would have been TGV r22. The ally was great fun to be in and they quite often joined in the political battles for top spot even though being a mid tier ally (scorewise). r22 TGV had a great mix of new starters, team players and top 100 players and it suited everyone. I think r22 TGV would have added another ally that would have been involved politically but still providing a nice competitive ally around the 6-7 mark making that area a bit more exciting.

So what ally in its previous format or its style of playing do you think would have added to the PA game we have now?