Thread: Starcraft 2
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 09:51   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Starcraft 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I would agree if they had to adjust their goals downwards, however, this is not the case (quite the opposite). Also, do you have a problem with the edit button?
Instead, they don't deliver a "full" game and let those that really want to experience the full new game, buy 1 or 2 expansions, containing the missing playable races.

In my books, that's a SERIOUS downward adjustment. So you pay equal money for the game, but get less content (ok, more campaigns but only 1/3 playable races) and the other content, that was originally planned to be included, you probably will have to pay for aswell.

I'd like to see you defending that 'solution' in a business environment ...

Also drop you poor attempts at patronizing me. I've noticed from your posting style that you fail at "just" providing arguements, and therefor have to resort to off topic statements in the hope to destabilize whoever you're arguing with. I don't mind, I just find it rather pathetic :-)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote