Thread: GD is poetry!
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 22:22   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD is poetry!

Yo.... yo... listen up..... listen up....

I AIN'T IMPRESSED ONE BIT WITH YO SHIT
IN FACT IT HURTS MY EYES JUST READIN' IT

Quzakrogue more like Crappy Prose!

Now when I hear you rhyming this here
I put my finger up and there's blood from my ear

You ain't good, you ain't sick
Now look at Kura, he gots the shit!

I'll give you small lessons when it comes to rhyme
Its yahway not yahwe - he'll cry - get it right
Rememebr yahway not yahwe
Just think "he's gay" not "manly"

And anoter thing yo its Toccata&Fugue
It don't rhyme with your name unless your names Dude

You know what I see what I think is funny?
I'm not even black yet I'm battling you buddy!
Maybe I'm just angry my names not in the lyrics
Or maybe I'm just pissed that I opened this post
But you know I think that I'm speaking for most
When I say that this is awful, it's badly written, its crap
And you know what dawg? Your shit be whack!

Hoooooo

hooooo

stick your mother****in' hands up for the 313! Stick your hands up for the GD! Stick your mother****in hands up and follow me! G-D! G-D!