View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2005, 23:05   #45
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Not necessarily. Let's imagine the blind/deaf boy was walking around and hurt himself (stepped on something / bumped into it). Are you saying that it's beyhond imagination that he could think "Damn, I really wish there was someway I could prevent that from happening"?
Yeah the whole environmentally disabled thing fits in here. Living in a world made for the seeing and hearing must be pretty shit. If this kid is intelligent, he'd save up all the money the dutch government is giving him to have sex with whores and devise a dastardly plot to deafen and blind everyone. Problem solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You're entire point is that charity is an automatic "bad thing". I don't believe so. People helping each other out is one of the finest things human beings can do.
Erm, are you mistaking me and whats-her-face up? That wasn't my point at all. My point was that kid was probably happy, except for the whole living in a world that's made for the seeing and hearing population.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote