View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 19:21   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
I think we may have the same opnion. Helping ou others who are in a shitty situation to me is not charity tho, its called helping:P This post was about a folder or leaflet, so obviously something organised bu some institute to raise money for a large group, using a severe case of the goup they try to get money for as tearjerker. That is quite different from helping out a neighbour.

Charity is not a bad thing at all and there are many ppl who desperately need it, but also those who in my eyes DONT, and handicapped ppl belong to the latter group imo. Charity should be used to stop poverty, illness and whatever that is NOT needed, like ppl dying of measles, or ppl starving to death because their fking government fights a civil war. Handicapped ppl will always be there, they are born in all layers of society and nottin can really prevent it, like getting kids who need glasses, have red hair or have a handicap that we qualify more as a handicap.
char·i·ty (chăr'ĭ-tē)
n.
, pl. -ties.
  1. Provision of help or relief to the poor; almsgiving.
  2. Something given to help the needy; alms.
  3. An institution, organization, or fund established to help the needy.
  4. Benevolence or generosity toward others or toward humanity.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote