View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 09:46   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
You heard about the possibility of telekinesis, you haven't got it, you're pissed off.
Not necessarily. Let's imagine the blind/deaf boy was walking around and hurt himself (stepped on something / bumped into it). Are you saying that it's beyhond imagination that he could think "Damn, I really wish there was someway I could prevent that from happening"?

Similarly, if I experience pain it's not like I have to read about some guy who didn't feel pain to wonder "I wish this wasn't happening".
Quote:
If you wanna be equal and be treated equal, then you dont get charity. Thats MY point.
I like to think I am equal, and I wish to be treated equally. I also think it's nice if people choose to help me out from time to time. You're entire point is that charity is an automatic "bad thing". I don't believe so. People helping each other out is one of the finest things human beings can do.
Quote:
I cannot find the right words to say what i mean in english, but my whole point is.....they are NOT 'anyone else'.
You miss a leg, are deaf, well so be it, nottin special in OUR western world and you can get along in society JUST fine. Handicappd ppl dont wanna be looked at as...somebody else...., they are US also, and US dont get charity.
You don't have to be "special" to receive aid, as I mention. One of my relatives wife died a few years ago, and his neighbours helped him out for a while, cooking him dinners a few times of his week, popping into check he was OK, etc. These were acts of charity, yet wasn't because he was "unequal" or unable to function - it was just a nice thing to do and about people looking out for each other.

I'm sorry if no-one has tried to help you your entire life, but that's no reason to be angry when other people get help from others.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote