View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 20:16   #23
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Look, weeks, I actually read your post, wanted to green-dot you
Awww, bless.

Quote:
Maybe that is because where i live, in Holland, the handicapped ppl get money for going to a prostitute even from the government, so they can have their sexual pleasures also. I mean...I am deffo NOT paying for that, let the government do it. Obviously everything the government provides for handicapped ppl is payed fro taxes, wich i pay also, so eventually i DO pay for it a bit.
Yeah cool. No-ones demanding you to give money to the handicapped. I'm not trying to guilt-trip you. Well, ok, I am. But just for kicks. But seriously, if I had 50 quid spare and a deaf blind person needed it to get some, I'd give him the money.

Quote:
As i said, i indeed cannot imagine how it is to be deaf and blind, i said it must be awfull, but at the same time i thought what i always think when it comes to handicapped ppl, WHY do they need charity? What extra costs do they have that the government does NOT provide for?
Handicapped people need a lot of caring for, and thus it costs quite a bit. Your government probably doesn't have enough money.

Quote:
For instance, dont you think vaccinating kids around the world so they wont die ofstupid diseases like the measles is a bit more important then handicapped ppl in the western world?
I think they're both important. And if I had enough money I would heal the world.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote