View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 20:08   #20
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Would be being born blind and deaf be that bad?

Look, weeks, I actually read your post, wanted to green-dot you and thought it over for a bit before i replied, because in daily life i indeed do my fair share of charity but always have refused to give anything to any handicapped fund. It has always been something i resented, paying charity for handicapped ppl. Maybe that is because where i live, in Holland, the handicapped ppl get money for going to a prostitute even from the government, so they can have their sexual pleasures also. I mean...I am deffo NOT paying for that, let the government do it. Obviously everything the government provides for handicapped ppl is payed fro taxes, wich i pay also, so eventually i DO pay for it a bit.

As i said, i indeed cannot imagine how it is to be deaf and blind, i said it must be awfull, but at the same time i thought what i always think when it comes to handicapped ppl, WHY do they need charity? What extra costs do they have that the government does NOT provide for?

Last week there was some fundraising in my village to send handicapped ppl on a holiday to spain or so. I mean, wtf, i dont get my holidays payed by charity do I? I just dont have this...I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE HANDICAPPED AND MISS A LEG GO SPEND A HOLIDAY IN SPAIN ON MY MONEY feeling...., there are loads of ppl who are perfectly ealthy and cannot afford that vacation either.

Thats basically the discussion i wanted to have with you I am not a heartless person who doesnot care, but i DO think before i drop money down the drain.
For instance, dont you think vaccinating kids around the world so they wont die ofstupid diseases like the measles is a bit more important then handicapped ppl in the western world?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote