Thread: Britain
View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2005, 17:42   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
heh,not quite.

Over here the journalists do silly things like plant fake bombs to 'test' security (It's sells papers) and it wouldn't surprise me that this idiot was all set to do an expose on how he managed to get onto an underground train with a rucksack and big jacket just to make the police look even sillier, right up to the point where he was arrested.

Plus he was french.
British journalists are more adventerous than some from other countries, like America. For example, in the Iraq war, the British journalists are in the front line in their 4x4s, saying things like "behind me a few moments ago there were people shooting at each other", and most American journalists are like 30 miles away. Also, with all the hurricane stuff, they're again there, driving out at the last minute (apparently one group hijacked an ABC van or something to broadcast from). I assume there's more of an American presence in the danger zones near hurricanes, but our reporters seem to do a lot more to get their story. I'd say that was silly, but I spend all day online on forums and helping to run Planetarion without being paid, so ...