Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 21:05   #117
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
On Dutch political tests I always end up in the far right corner. But when taking American political tests I tend to end up in the middle. With the last few I did I ended up exactly in the middle, with exactly the same amount in common with both parties.

In my opinon it should be the governments prime concern that healthcare and education is accessible to everyone. And the USA still has to cover a lot of ground in this area. And I'm not in favour of very restricting civil rights either, so I cannot agree with the Republicans on issues such as abortion and gayrights.

However, Obama's views on the illegal migration, Kyoto, import tariff s and the sudden retreat out of Iraq do not appear to be in the interest of the United States. So I cannot fully agree with him either.

So when taking American political tests I always end up as a centralist.
How about the Democrats who want to restrict the freedom of speech/freedom of the press? Who want to do away with the secret ballot in union elections?