Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 21:00   #116
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
I love how her daughter is pregnant, and is going to have a bastard child

I love how she'd rather go to work then spend time with her newborn retarded baby

I love how she claims that the Iraqi war is a devine mission from god

I love how she raised taxes on oil company profits for her own states benefit, which simply got calculated in with the oil price, taxing the other states

I love how her state received more federal money then they paid in taxes

I love how she was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party

I love how she "employed a lobbying firm to secure almost $27 million in federal earmarks for a town of 6,700 residents while she was its mayor"

I love how Palin kept claiming state allowance for her travel expenses for several years, while staying at home.
I love how you have zero contact with reality or facts.