Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 20:55   #115
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida View Post
Sarah Palin is a desperation bid. Fact is a run of the mill random republican would have lost the election for McCain. Sarah Palin is simply a breath of fresh air. I mean, don't get me wrong, she still has all the hypocrite attributes that accompany your run of the mill republican - against teenage sex (hi daughter), against the bridge after she was for it, taking down republicans for corruption yet still under investigation for some fun activities of her own - but she has all those with some extra star quality.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...lin%27s-Choice
Palin is not a run of the mill politician. She was forced to run under a run of the mill politician.

I fail to understand how the actions of her daughter make Ms. Palin a hypocrite. Unless she was having sex with her daughter or throwing orgies for her daughters birthday.

I careful look at the facts will show that the Governor of Alaska didn't support the bridge. She waited until the expenditure was explained to her and then turned down the money.

As to her "fun activitiers" run of the mill politiciaqns accused her of using her office for personal advantage. Some of her enemies in the state legislature decided to do a legislative investigation although an investigation by the state agency in charge of such things was already looking in to it. Before doing a single thing the head of the legislative committee announced that they would have devastating information on Palin to be released just before the election.

The State Personel Board conducted a thorough investigation and did not find any inappropriate activity on Palin's part.

The, highly pro-Obama media reported those things which they deemed newsworthy in a manner they deemed helpful.