View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 01:16   #49
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Who would you rather see win the league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
im very glad you quoted my whole post and split it up into sections to reply to not a single part of it.
yes, dealing with your three points in fours parts, how unscrupulous of me.

Quote:
With Terry out indefinitely Chelsea will undoubtably buy a center half. And if we're talking about stealing players, you might want to consider the Jon Obi Mikel case.
Once again, you have no evidence to suggest this, except Chelsea have only 3 centre-halves so buying a 4th would make sense seeing as we've had 4 every season except this one.

Quote:
I am basing these statements on what we know about chelsea and how much time and patience they have given to players.
Please give an example.

Quote:
I dont expect brilliant talent all the time but i havent seen a single player from chelseas youth system.
Chelsea have given a few youth players a chance but they have not been good enough. As a result they have been sold/loaned out so their future has not been destroyed. As with Joe Cole, if you are good enough you will play.

Quote:
By 'brute force' i mean, if you have players of unbelievable calibre as chelsea do, formations and tactics are very much secondary.
If you honestly believe that buying good players is enough to win consistantly you are either nieve or completely ignorant aobut the role a manager plays in football. You could buy the best players in the world but if you can't get to play as a team then they are useless.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 27 Dec 2006 at 01:24.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote