View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 20:01   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Who would you rather see win the league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
anyone care to find me man utd and chelsea's wage bills and transfer bills for the last 2/3/4 years?

i would put man utd on a par with arsenal and liverpool in terms of spending, although man utd have a far greater ability to make the occational stupid purchase tbh.
No one in the entire world is on a par with chelsea though, no one.
you missed my point.

saying "man united arent about money" is just wrong. Not even Chelsea relativity somehow makes man united anything but a soulless money-grubbing corporate empire.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote