View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 13:24   #23
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all
Re: [Football] Who would you rather see win the league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
It's hardly a revolutionary idea. It didn't even begin with the Russian. We had a great keeper, bought a better one and kept them both. Chelsea have done that for years.

Chelsea have been ripped off massively for a number of players which would have been sold for less had Chelsea not had the money. Another club could have bught Shaun Wright-Phillips for a lot less than £21 million.

Right... time for a rant.

2 Goalkeepers? Okay fair enough and its shocking the injuries that happened to both of them in that game. But the thing that pissed me off about it was the press instantly saying you were going to buy buffon, or barthez or some shit because its expected that your prick of a manager can go suck off his chairman to get more money to buy the best players.

And i dont know how you can talk about Shaun Wright-Phillips as thats another player youve literally ****ed up by not having any chance to play. When he comes on he's one of the players with flair and energy and normally creates a chance for himself and one for someone else in a very short space of time. Now if he was playing for Arsenal (Heaven Forbid) or even somewhere like Bolton/Villa/Newcastle he'd be an instant regular, be 1st team for England and who knows what he could achieve.

Now on to being ripped off... Andriy Shevchenko. Doesnt start off very well so he's cut from the side, relegated to the bench and soon he'l be out of the club. Now i wouldnt be surprised to see Luca Toni or Torres come in for Chelsea in January. Just because you simply have a ridiculous amount of money that no team can match. Man Utd spent everything that had for Wayne Rooney who only now is coming really good, Chelsea spent that much on Sheva and will do it again in January/Next summer probably twice. Ruud Van Nistelrooy came to Man Utd and didnt score for like 11 games or something, Sheva has had 9 starts or something similar i believe and has scored and now he's cut? Shows how much of a prick Mourinho truly is.

Man Utd to win the league and Chelsea to go and die.

Oh on a side note, i laughed my head off when Heskey head butted Carvalho yesterday. Made my xmas weekend. Carvalho is a cheating twat. Every corner/Free kick he has his arms wrapped around players without fail.