View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 20:22   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Who would you rather see win the league?

Chelsea or Man Utd.

It has to be man utd simply because they play better football, and even with their prawn sandwich brigade and American owners are a much more palatable lot than Chelski. They have also got to where they are by actually growing as a club rather than just receiving huge artificial investment.

Both teams have divers, but chelsea have usurped even arsenal 04 for this.

Man utd in their pomp scored a lot of late goals, but not this many, and they usually (unfortunately) deserved to win.

I think this is all exemplified by the fact i have man utd and arsenal supporting friends who i go out and support their teams with, and they come out and support liverpool. I dont recall any team being as unpopular as chelsea are just now.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote