View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 07:30   #1
Alex

Alex has a spectacular aura aboutAlex has a spectacular aura aboutAlex has a spectacular aura about
Hi from a Jagex fansite

Hi,

My name's Alex (obviously), and I'm one of the staffers at a fansite for another Jagex game - the (hopefully) soon-to-be-released Stellar Dawn.

During the course of our research, we've happened across you before, but only recently did we find an official announcement from Jagex saying that they'd bought you up - bit of a surprise for us as well as you, seeing as we'd seen nothing of it since a trademark application for Galaxytarion a while back.

If you want the link to us, I'll post it, but I'm acutely aware that this is my first post, and I don't want to get banned for advertising right away.

Anyway, I'm here to ask if anyone could explain the situation for who owned PA before, who works on it etc. It's kinda confusing to have a look at your threads where you're indifferent to being bought out by a multi million pound company. Admittedly not the most well known of names, but they run RuneScape, which is pretty famous. So yeah, what does being bought up mean, and what would you want/expect to see?
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote