View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 04:05   #50
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

I know who john howard is, no idea on the nzer (its a bint rite?), no idea on canada (there was a new one this year i hazly think...), no idea on anyone else.

The British have a particularly bad reputation for knowing anything about other countries, the only european heads of state i can remember are merkel, chirac and ahern. The irish ones i usually 'know' because there is a history between the two nations and the links mean quite a bit of interaction, but apart from that

Do the dutch know or care about the rest of the EU? what about those just outside like the norwegians? I don't suppose it particularly matters, im just curious.