View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 03:40   #49
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Given the length of John Howard's reign and the amount of times he's appeared / been mentioned on (say) the BBC News in that period I would think it reasonable to expect someone in the UK of average / above average education to know who he was. Britain has closer ties to Australia than America does though, so it's very possible the American media doesn't mention him as often.
I had no idea who John Howard was and I struggle to think of a situation where I would conceivably about who was Prime Minister of Australia (it could come up in a pub quiz I suppose)

Last edited by Nodrog; 16 Nov 2006 at 03:46.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote