View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 18:29   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
hardly ever, infact i think bill bryson made a point about this in his "notes from a small island" book or something. some kind of fact relating to just how rare articles on australia are in the UK press.
It's from "Down Under" actually, I read it recently. That's what made me think of it - I think Dante is wrong. I think 75% of Brits (at least) wouldn't know who the Australian Prime Minister was, if asked.