View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 16:37   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Given the length of John Howard's reign and the amount of times he's appeared / been mentioned on (say) the BBC News in that period I would think it reasonable to expect someone in the UK of average / above average education to know who he was. Britain has closer ties to Australia than America does though, so it's very possible the American media doesn't mention him as often.
When was the last time he was mentioned, and in what context?

I watch the BBC News and I honestly can say I can't remember him ever having being mentioned - at least not in any way that made me remember his name.