View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 16:17   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't even know what your Prime Minister's name is (I could google for it, of course, but I don't want to). That's probably more to do with my ignorance than anything else, but they hardly feature very prominently in our news (or America's, I expect).
Given the length of John Howard's reign and the amount of times he's appeared / been mentioned on (say) the BBC News in that period I would think it reasonable to expect someone in the UK of average / above average education to know who he was. Britain has closer ties to Australia than America does though, so it's very possible the American media doesn't mention him as often.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote