View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 16:11   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
this is where i find it all a bit hard to comprehend. if you're not voting on principle then why are you voting at all? you know your vote won't change anything.
I suspect the majority of people who do vote don't really understand the electoral system well enough to know their vote doesn't change anything, but that's a different issue. Most people don't "know" their vote their is worthless, they think they are putting (or might be putting) someone into parliament which in turn determines who governs the country. Which is kind of true.
Quote:
also, was kerry actually a "good" politician? all i really know about him is that he made a speech that started off with "i'm reporting for duty" and then saluted the audience.
John Kerry was (/is) pretty shit. But not as shit as, say, George W. Bush. Which is the point.
Quote:
the sentence sounded more snappy than saying "itt you're wrong, he isn't charismatic he just lies well".
Fair enough, but what you wrote didn't make a great deal of sense, in the context.

edit ; Also, his remark was relative. You may be 5ft tall, but if everyone in your family is 4ft then you are still the tallest.
Quote:
you're getting a special mention in my suicide note :crymeariver:
I'd be very happy if this was true.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 15 Nov 2006 at 16:48.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote