View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 15:42   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
the lib dems?
Not a realistic alternative, at least not on election night given our history, media and electoral system. In the medium term of course they could win the next election (if one of the other parties collapsed) but basically there were two options as to who you wanted in power at the last election. And given that choice, I have a (very small) degree of sympathy for people who wanted Blair over Howard. The same defence can't really be offered for voting for Bush over Kerry.
Quote:
i do, i just don't think blair has charisma. i think he's a skilled orator.
Then why did you respond in the way you did? Wakey said that Blair was more charismatic than his opponents in past elections (which seems fairly accurate given that at least one of them was Michael Howard). You responded by saying that we shouldn't be proud the British electorate merely voted for the best liar (effectively). Now you're saying Blair isn't charismatic. Which is fair enough but I don't see how that quite carries on from what is being said.
Quote:
why?
Because, based on your forum persona you're the least charismatic person in existence.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote