Thread: Job-Hunting
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 18:24   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Job-Hunting

Im in a similar situation too, ive been at home now for a couple of weeks and haven't got a job yet! I want to work in some kind of caring profession, but without all the cleaning of old man's private parts. Sadly, that seems to be the entry level positions if you want a nice local job where you help vulnerable people

I have got odd bits of work though, I got 80 quid this weekend (I know, its not much ) for going with a mate on a delivery to Sheffield and back, and I heard from my old boss today asking if I could do their survey stuff again.

So yeah, the two jobs I have got I did through knowing people, the old adage is true.