View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 21:08   #8
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: C&C Generals question

I'll be playing Skirmishes for a while before I humiliate myself online. I can beat most skirmish levels against hard opponents but it's a differnt kettle of fish when you get online. I'm using the Chinese at the moment, building Helix right from the off with a mixture of upgrades and using a tactic called swooping (from the old Force Commander days) and it's working wonders!

I came across this while I was on my internet travels: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...ml?sid=6092404 looks good but I suppose it will mess up online play unless your opponent has it aswell.

Last edited by PSH; 16 Feb 2006 at 21:17.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote