Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2010, 16:49   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: donation whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
When someone is allowed to gain a 2x+ value lead over everyone else.

Unfair is when someone is allowed to gain a huge lead over someone else through other means than the core gameplay or by means that havent yet been thought of within the core gameplay which offer them a major advantage over everyone else.
Core Gameplay: Attacking, Defending, Cov-ops, Scanning.
How fantastically arbitrary. But you don't need that many words my dear. What you're trying to ban is called "creativity". It's worth pointing out that cov-ops, xp-whoring and scanning have all been considered exploits at various points due to their strength.

Quote:
How is it completly meaningless, the game is based around alliance or galaxy play it is not based around getting people to donate to you.
And I quote the front page of planetarion

Quote:
For many eons the Planetarion universe has been rife with war and destruction. Five dominant races fight side by side or kin against kin, galaxy against galaxy, planet against planet in the ever growing struggle for dominance. Alliances clash with one another, and the valuable resource asteroids are stolen and reclaimed. It is your task to join this chaotic system, and survive.
I saw planets, races, alliances and galaxies mentioned there. Nothing about core gameplay or you have to based your round around alliance or galaxy play.

Quote:
A correct statement.
Why? You don't just get to randomly assert things and demand everyone else accept them as true.

Quote:
As its an unfair advantage to allow one planet to be donated so many resources and gain the #1 rank just through donations. We dont allow planets crashing on purpose, we dont allow planets donation there roids, we shouldnt allow planets donating there resources either.
But we do. We ban all forms of farming, even if the planets benefiting are smaller ones. We're not doing that here. Clearly it's different.

Quote:
You're in the same alliance which i highly suspect has spoked about this thread and my replys. You've also probably discussed this donation system in great deal and came up with your own lines or reasonings.
No. Certainly not with mz about what he was actually saying. Most of it (being honest) has consisted of various people calling you stupid and laughing about attacking you.

Quote:
o the discussion of arbitary lines though, anything could be it? Why stop at 50mil max? thats just a line in the sand. Why not allow those 7 planets to donate all there resources to him all round?
Indeed. I'd allow that.