View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 23:16   #84
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting and bizarre superstitions and oddball habits

Other than feeling uncomfortable around piles of change that aren't ordered by coin size (not denomination), I don't think I have any crazy in my brains.

Edit: Thinking about it, I get pretty agitated if the contents of my pockets aren't arranged in the proper format. Keys by my left ass cheek, notes by the right, coins in the right pocket, cards in the left. That's just efficiency though, and my desire thereof.