View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 19:24   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting and bizarre superstitions and oddball habits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
What vote. What are you saying.
Ontology- (triet hoc) - ban the hoc

TINH TU
I thought you said you belonged to the world. As a representative of said world I would like to know which part of you I get

Is 'ban the hoc' how you pronounce it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charjerk
He was a miserable sod,

He must be a really problematic person. I wonder if he attacks black people in the street saying that they are lying they are not black.
God I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
But it's an accepted fact Asian men are far better at looking female than their European counterparts.
I assume I am not the only one who has had strange encounters with the ladyboys of Bangkok.... I thought about running away, but I had paid allready, so I did my thing....
I've never been outside the US and Europe. Christ knows what those foreigners are getting up to in their dark holes in the fabric of society.