View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2018, 15:47   #35
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
So then, really no point in playing Havoc unless you have friends that are going to give you ships is what we are saying then. All the hours the rest of us have played in the spirit of fair play, and I mean hours, basically, we all need to be cheating to play this game.

Can't tell you how disgusted I am feeling right now. Something about men and red cars, seems like a similar scenario going on here and what does it say about a person that they accept victory whilst cheating, says how pathetic they are and if they succeed, well, hope they enjoy it because the rest of us will be knowing that they couldn't do it honestly. Hollow victory in my opinion, but it obviously feeds their egos somehow.

Unfortunately, is not just the one getting ahead through the cheating, it is those that are assisting them as well, makes a bigger picture of how many cheaters are really playing this game.

Damn, I hate cheating... sorry, for my rant, but if you stay quiet, nobody is heard.
Sorry I'm sure you are a nice chap but you are speaking utter drivel.

No one is cheating. IBorg is getting people attack him wether he asks or not. In a proper round if someone lands on him and he steals their ships its a bad crash. Done in Havoc in a more whimsical fashion and its 'cheating!!!'

You really have to start grasping that at best 100 people play havoc past day 1 of it happening. That is probably whittled down to 50 after 3 days and then dies off there is no true alliance play to attract people. Alongside this there is still every planet left from the main round.

You will ALWAYS get 10-20 ppl who just launch a fleet randomly to its death or to annoy someone without a care if it is covered. Those playing actively will cover those incs and gain from them. MH barely police the main round outside of r/p names so why would they police the 'chaos' of havoc. They need downtime too.

Is a carefree launch a crime? No. Can it be proved its not care free? Outside of in-game messages, no.

Time to suck it up me thinks. Rather than bleating on about shit maybe put more time in the actual round? You might surprise yourself
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote