View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:44   #124
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: THE England Vs. Portugal THREAD.

Jonny, you are right about our midfield, I wanted Joe Cole to play on the left, with Lampard and Scholes in the center and Captain Gerrard on the right, with Robinson in goal, what with kirkland being injured.
I still say we played well enough to win over 90 minutes, our defence was relatively solid, but we are still worryingly suspect on free kicks and corners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I Its a mistake all referees make, and it ****ing stings, but its a minor one. Its not a handball or something like that, its a borderline area. Terry still had his hand on Ricardo, to a ref, whats it gonna look like?
I wouldn't mind, but the ref indicated physically and verbally that he gave the foul for a push, so Terry having his hands on the keeper is irrelevant.

He was forty yards away. Count them: 40 yards. He simply has to ask his linesman for help, you just can't have a clear view of what's going on in a crowd of bodies like that from forty yards away.

And he was consistantly poor throughout the match, and I think he gave free kicks against Vassell and Cole simply because they are black, I really do.