View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:18   #50
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reality TV goes out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh get off your high horse Nod.
You haven't sen the show. You can't damn it before having experienced it, that's like saying "well I've never tried seafood but it's bound to be disgusting because think about it, it's mushy and comes from the sea!".
I've never seen children get raped either, yet I can still find the idea immoral and disgusting. Its obvious what the show is based on, and what class of viewers they are trying to appeal to. The people who enjoy it will be those who find it funny when someone trips up in public, or otherwise embarasses themselves through no fault of their own. It'll be those who take pleasure in hearing about high profile 'iconic' figures messing up in some way. In other words, its aimed squarely at those mired in ressentiment - people who are fairly bitter and fundamentally anti-life. A depressingly large percentage of the country seems to fall into this category, so I assume the show will be a roaring success.

Last edited by Nodrog; 7 Dec 2005 at 20:27.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote