View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 16:41   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reality TV goes out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
Am i the only one who thinks this is great.

These stupid arseholes who sign up for reality TV shows deserve to have their hopes and dreams destroyed in a truily horrific and terrible manner. I hope this show destroys them mentaly, then perhaps we wont get stick with shitty shows like Bigbrother any more. If people stop signing up for them then they cant have them anymore.

I cant wait to see these people made to look like complete idiots in front of the rest of the country.
Well considering its one of my lifelong dreams to go into outer space, and assuming it is of the people who have applied as well, it does seem awfully cruel.