View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 13:37   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Somehow my earlier reply got deleted, lets put it in general terms then:

I think this shows the incomtence of certain MH's and that many of them are prone to powertrips. I think this is bad for the game and one of the reasons the community as a whole does not really trust any of the support, creators or PA team to do 'any good'. Therefore I must agree with ricoshay's point earlier in this thread that the MH's should be revamped, a lot.

Just to add to the lolz:

<Hosie> how about the 100 roids you guys just cost me
<Judge> hard luck
<Hosie> I was closed for basically nothing
<Judge> that is you punishement for your attitude