View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 23:35   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Remember the South African guy in Lethal Weapon II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
My proposition is that that way of thinking is outdated and rather immoral.
he was being slightly perverse in relating it back to Kings.

There is an international treaty which all (probably there are exceptions such as the 'republic of wallanificania' but essantially all) nations have signed saying that each nation's domestic courts will not entertain actions against other nation states.

so the US courts will not allow US citizens to sue The United Kingdom, German courts will not allow Germans to sue China etc. etc. et al.

Each signitary nation then enacts that treaty as part of it's domestic law. In the UK that is the 1978 State Immunity Act (the one I linked to)

All of this is essential for diplomacy to thrive.

this particular rather silly case was about whether the treaty (as enshrined in statute) was incompatible with the human rights act.

Diplomacy is never out-dated. Morality is a luxury granted only to historians.