View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 11:59   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Remember the South African guy in Lethal Weapon II?

Diplomatic immunity

While I am well aware of the origins of the diplomatic immunity concept in Europe's fairly dark nationalistic history the fact that these men will see no justice for what happened to them really distresses me. You have a tyrannical government in power using inhuman methods to extract information from suspects*. We are not talking of some plot to allow us to imprison the ambassador from a country we dislike. However it would set a dangerous precedent. I'm sure very few of us would like to see Mahmoud Ahmadinejad putting Carmen Electra on trial for getting her kit off. That said we are all signatories of the UN charter of human rights, surely there is some legal standpoint from which to approach cases like these without the blanket clause of "diplomatic immunity".

*and it's called the USA am i rite?