View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 17:09   #126
Mouse

Re: Are there any RP'ers in England?

Well... this sertainly was an interesting post.
As for drinking I recently experienced the worst drinking eppisode of my life. Last weekend I turned 18 on saturday (the legal drinking age of Norway where I happen to live) on sunday I went to a bday party that was dedicated to a very good friend of mine and a little to me. (party's on sunday are bad to begin with) And proceeded to get quite drunk. Although I can't say I was drunk of my feet to the point of going to sleep in my spew in a bush, it wasn't too far away. Luckely I'm not an agressive drunk though.
The following morning at 8:15am I had a dentist appointment to get my wisdom teeth removed (only the bottom right one) which appeared to be a quite complicated procedeure. Sine my tooth was stuck and had to be crushed to get it out. While I was sitting there in the worst hangover of my life with actual smoke comming out my mouth cus of thedrill (not kidding) I quickly realized that alcohol is evil.
This will however probly not stop me from going out partying next weekend probly getting nice and tipsy then too.

So my conclusion is that drinking is all well and good. However pick the time and place and don't go getting wasted in a situion where this is inappropriate, like a rp bbq. Having a few beers while talking with some mates is however quite acceptible imo.