View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 01:21   #49
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Religion and the truth

I have been spending way too much time fighting with my wife. A juicy little Bible discussion is going on and my brand of illogical nonsense nowhere to be seen. Going to have to change that.

The Bible must be taken literally provided you have the context and the translation right. The reason most of the Bible does not make sense to most reasoning people is because many of the events that happened are supernatural or “Of God” and therefore do not fit the man made molds of science and logic.

A comedian once said “the Bible has got a lot of wine drinking and then a bunch of stuff you just can’t believe, and usually the wine drinking comes right before the unbelievable stuff.”

If you don’t want to believe the Bible then don’t. If you want to debunk the Bible then best of luck to you. Neither the average believer or Christian Scholars can be convinced that the Bible is not mostly true. The reason I say mostly is because not all of it either can be proven or disproven or has not been found to be proven yet.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote