View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 20:33   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Religion and the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I was not being arrogant. I was simply pointing out that this is a silly way to spend our time. Read some books if you care about making an informed decision. There's a long tradition of systematic theology and concordance. I'm perfectly happy for you to waste your time here, but why bother? I'm never going to take your average prit-sticked together www.atheist.com argument very seriously. It annoys me, of course, but it's not in the least persuasive.
your egocentrism aside I have a perfectly adequate collection of theology here in my flat.

You however are no scholar.