View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 17:03   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Religion and the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
And you prove my point 100%. When you look at the context of those two verses they are not in contridiction in the least. The verse in Deut is about when the husband is dead, the verse in Lev is about while the husband is still alive and you are therefor comitting adultry, which is against the bibles teaching. Cheers.
http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...ml#good_to_all

I especially liked "Is it folly to be wise or not?", "Which first--beasts or man?" and "Righteous live?"

"Do you answer a fool?" is pretty cool as well considering the fact the contradictory phrases are right next to each other.