Thread: GD Axis of Evil
View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2007, 10:50   #47
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GD Axis of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Nah but he said that there were small scale 'insignificant' bombings. Lockerbie is not insignificant, it involved blowing up a 747 over the UK. The embassy bombings resulted in catastrophic loss of life. This is before I even start mentioning things like Munich 72, etc. To state that arabian terrorism was just insignificant and 'small scale' before 9/11 was an outright untruth.
Nowhere in my post did i say they were insignificant.
I based my post on casualties because "significance" is a biased way to look at things.
Offcourse 200 people or so killed close to where you live, or that is in the media more will appear to be more significant, but does that mean that the lives of those people are more significant than the lives of countless others that we don't really care about because they live on the other side of the planet and are hardly mentioned in the media?

My point was very simple really, if you compare the amounts of people killed between the US & Arab terrorists, then the US is in the lead, even makes the arabs look like choirboys.
It's just the methods the arabs use that are more shocking than the US.

PS: I don't support the terrorists and their jihad in any way, nor do i support the US in their crusade to spread "democracy" around the world even to people who don't want it / can't handle it.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 14 Apr 2007 at 10:56.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote