View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 16:10   #41
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Sol War: 2065 Behind Enemy Lines

Pausing to take breath and let the words slowly sink in, Berwyn knocked his head backwards with a sigh.
“Don’t you realise that you have room full of panic stricken civilians, who have no idea what is going on. Shouting orders is hardly going to break the preverbal ice now is it?”
Berwyn’s sights staying fixed onto hers throughout all of this, a gun was a gun, a soldier was a soldier, items and people where a common sight in his youth.

“I do not know whether you’re an officer or not but if this is the training they are giving soldiers and officers these days, well the powers that be have certainly lacked in their responsibilities. You do not even posses an inkling of manners or social skills”
Nodding his head side to side with a frowned expression taking a long drawn breath at this whole affair.
“Now do really think that if this so called soldier came in here these people are organised enough to hide them, they are scared out of their minds not sure if they are going live through this and your not helping by waving those guns around. I don’t care whether you are commonwealth or majestic to me you are all a waste of space, but I am deviating from the point which is no we have seen no soldier, nor is anyone in any state to go to the rescue of one either”
An ambiguous scowl emerging on his lips, hoping that this at least could delay them and add some time their search, turning around and waving his arm out towards some of the more visibly scared purposely.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote