Thread: G to the De-tox
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2008, 10:30   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: G to the De-tox

Quote:
If you were at all familiar with quantum mechanics, you would know about its subjective nature given that light behaves as both a wave and a particle. That duality (I like to call it a paradox) is at the physical limits for advancement in science, so probability is used (as 4D-thinking) to bridge this gap in describing nature. (This is also relevantly adopted by meteorologists who are coming to terms with chaos theory in weather predictions).
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read in my life and shows you actually have barely any understanding of the concepts you mentioned.