Thread: G to the De-tox
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2008, 18:25   #4
Prover

Prover is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these parts
Re: G to the De-tox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
honestly horn - just move on
1. Who is horn? Or rather, why do you care about him/her?

2. I'm not just moving on without reflecting on why I'm moving on.

You are being nonsensical here, Yahwe.

Furthermore, I could have focused on many of the negative features above, but instead I choose a positive direction. I think that's moving forward in itself. People consider both pros and cons because they need a binary distinction to help their brains out. Then hopefully they recognize that progress is made by correcting wrong things and doing things the right way.

I think my first post is a decent overview of mankind, and how it's headed. (Note: I'm using mostly pattern recognition skills to summarize a lot of history, philosophy, theology, statistics, etc., personal experience.) I'm trying to look at things from multiple perspectives here. If you think I misrepresented a general perspective, or if someone wants to include a new perspective, please explain so. There's always room for constructive responses.

Last edited by Prover; 26 Jul 2008 at 23:00.
Prover is offline   Reply With Quote