Thread: God
View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 22:56   #59
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: God

I'm not sure if I believe in God, the way christians are meant to, wich is ironic, seeing that I'm a protestant, and go to church every now and then. I believe in a Creator, how silly that may be, I consider myself a christian, but due to the fact that I respect and try to uphold christian values, more than that I believe everything described in the Bible. The Bible was written by people, and it was edited by people. I'm not quite sure how I can describe my relationship to christianity, but I wouldn't really call myself a believer.

I could sum it up like this;
I believe that there is a Creator, who created the universe, put down nature laws etc.
I respect and uphold christian values, like those God (supposedly) gave us. this does of course mean that I think the "gist of christianity" is good (and the morales and ethics of most other religions...)

I think there is a word for this, some of you people with an education would know, perhaps?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote