View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 00:50   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Plastic Brilliance

wait im not getting the cliques

Toccata is friends with Yahwe, who is friends with skiddy, but they're on different sides. Kura is friends with skiddy who is friends with yahwe but yahwe is on both forums. Hardly anyone likes yahwe but he's on both forums but cited as a reason why people are leaving.

I dont get it.

By the way, out of intrest, am i part of the in crowd now? I always wanted to be part of the in crowd so i could deny it and play down my popularity and importance.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote