View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 19:45   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Plastic Brilliance

This little feud between Plastic Brilliance and General Discussions is pathetic. I know at the moment it's quite small and just a little bit of sniping between the two "communities" but it's completely unnecessary, and could escalate into animosity.

People can post in both.

Some people seem to think it's an either-or situation. It isn't. I'm a member of both. Admittedly, I don't post in PB that much (but I do lurk).

GD seems to have a lot more in terms of interesting and semi-intelligent discussions. PB has blogs which I like (although I don't have one myself), and allows pictures. I haven't looked at the betting or other areas of the site. So if I feel like going on a forum with that kind of stuff, I'll go there.

Admittedly, some of the users who I don't know on PB seem mildly moronic, but I'm sure as the community there evolves they'll learn to be less shit.

A point to this post/thread you say?

Yes.

1. People should stop linking to PB threads from here. It just looks like you're trying to poach members really. If people want to go to PB they'll find their own way there.
2. People should stop making anti-PB comments such as the [PB] tag and "lol this is such a PB thread".
3. It is possible to post in both forums. There is a lot of tripe in both, but in both there is some entertaining stuff. Those who haven't been in GD should take a look and post, and those who haven't been in PB should take a look and post.

If we lived in a perfect world we could take the good things about PB (the fact you can post pictures, the blogs, the betting, the interfact) and the good things about GD (the memberbase, the attitude towards life in general) and merge them into something wonderful. But I can't see this happening